A HISTORY OF EFFECTIVENESS AND CREATIVITY
Our disciplined and efficient approach offers quality and dependability to any project we undertake.
To become the best and leading Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Corporation world wide
- Consistently providing quality services to all our Clients.
- Practising professionalism in all our projects.
- Tenacious attachment to ethical practices.
- Keeping pace with the ever-evolving technological advancement in the engineering landscape.
- Commitment to youth empowerment in terms of practical training as a way of laying a solid foundation for the company’s future.
- Empowerment of women as part of the country’s transformation agenda and redress of our historical inequalities.
- Having an obligation to our employees and members to provide a healthy working environment at all times
Mr. Sejagobe Daniel Masekela
BTech (Civil), Tshwane University of Technology
Project Management, University of Pretoria
NQF Level 7, CETA
Pr.Tech.Eng, MSAICE, MIPET, C.CPM
Mr Sejagobe Daniel Masekela is a Professional Engineering Technologist with more than 20 years’ experience in the field of Roads and Stormwater, Water and Sanitation, Community Structures as well as other Civil Engineering Services. He has vast experience in Feasibility studies, Design, Supervision also Project Management.
Our Notable Projects
We have been at the forefront of many projects. Here are some of many that we take pride in having been a part of.